As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mornin!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mornin!

well figured i better post here, my names hutchie im 23 & hail from central scotland. been camping since the day i was born my parents have had a variaty of motorhomes over the years along with other members of my family.

now its my turn as i have recently gotten engaged & my faincee and i are avid walkers & historic sight see-ers (having both got a membership to historic scotland & national trust)

looking along the lines of a doblo, now im 5' 10" & my faincee is 5' 2". what they like to sleep in? any moving of seats etc? any comman problems? and yes im looking to convert one myself as i have done 5 years engineering

Welcome to the forum.

I've been lusting after a nice little Doblo conversion, that a chap local to here does, on e-bay for a couple of weeks.

I'm only 5' 2" and camp with the dog, could be a bit cramped for 2 of you - but at your age you're probably a bit more agile.

There seem to be two ways of doing it - a side seat that can pull out to make the bed and units the other side, or make up a bed across the whole width on top of of the cooker etc at night. I prefer the former but the other might suit you better as it would give a much bigger bed.

If you google Fiat Doblo campervan you will get lots of ideas, also there's a thread on here somewhere ............

Comment

Hi Hutchie and welcome to the forum, Thow I can't give you any feedback to you question, not my field, you have come to the right place I'm sure, the help will come back to you I'm sure, a wealth of information can be found here, best of luck with the conversion.
      Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
      'Live without regrets'

Comment

Welcome Hutchie, we have a few Doblo owners on here who might be able to help.

Have you seen Paul Winche's excellent self build conversion on our website http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/selfbuilddoblo.html
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi and welcome from me too!

Comment

Hi. Welcome to the forum
            Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Hello
              Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see :)

Comment

Hi Hutchie and welcome.
                derek b and Babs

Comment

thanks for the warm welcome guys i did have a read through that graham before i posted. interesting read

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X