As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Coming aboard

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Coming aboard

Hi from Norfolk and a newbie.
    My wife and I are looking at small motorhomes now that I have retired. I have always been facinated with the idea of being snail like and having your home on your back. Its taken years to persuade my good lady but she has just come on board so to speak.

Please excuse any silly newbie type queastions which may seem common sense and yes, I will have tried to answer them myself via searches.
    Thanks in advance guys
    Oh and if anyone is in the area of kings lynn with a Romahome to show me I would grateful.

Cheers for now

Rick
    Growing old is mandatory but growing up is optional.

Welcome Rick

Hope you enjoy the forum and don't worry about newbie questions, we were all newbie's at one time or another. You'll get lots of friendly help on here.

Rubberrat has a Duo for sale in your neck of the wood.

http://www.smallmotorhome.co.uk/foru...1065#post41065
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Rick and wife! Lots of info on here about the various types of MH's...

Comment

Welcome Rick!
        The RomaClub AGM rally happens to be in Kings Lynn in May, so there will be a number of Romahomes very near you soon!

Comment

Welcome. No question is a silly question, it's the only way to find out.
          Jessie

Comment

Originally posted by saltflybum View Post
            Hi from Norfolk and a newbie.
            My wife and I are looking at small motorhomes now that I have retired. I have always been facinated with the idea of being snail like and having your home on your back. Its taken years to persuade my good lady but she has just come on board so to speak.

Please excuse any silly newbie type queastions which may seem common sense and yes, I will have tried to answer them myself via searches.
            Thanks in advance guys
            Oh and if anyone is in the area of kings lynn with a Romahome to show me I would grateful.

Cheers for now

Rick
            its your lucky day-----the Romahome club is holding its AGM at Kings Lynn Camping and Caravan Park,North Runcton ,Norfolk,from May 11th to the 14th.
            There will be about 150 units there and Romahome themselves will be there.
            No better time to find out what its all about.Come and visit - dont forget to phone the site first,there may be a visitors fee.
            See you there - just ask for me!
            Ian
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Having joined this forum today I have just bought Rubberrats Duo. Thanks for the heads up guys.

Blimy, today I just started to look and now I am a Romahome owner. Wahoooo.

Here's to happy Roaming. Get ready for some questions.

Rick

Comment

Having joined this forum today I have just bought Rubberrats Duo. Thanks for the heads up guys.

Rick
                Blimey thats quick work,but its a lovely van in very nice condition.
                now go join the romaclub,look on the website for details and you can then get to all the roma rallys,9 planned for after the AGM,and they are cheap,also this forum has its own meets and rallys,you are very welcome.
                again ,well done!
                Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Crikey Saltfly, you dont hang about do you.:so happy: We are not too far from you, in Colchester Essex. We are often in the Norfolk area, got family Fakenham way. Enjoy your Romahome, they are the best.

Comment

You won't regret buying a Romahome! Come and show it off at the RomaClub AGM - better still, join the Roma Club and stay for the weekend :so happy:

I know Kings Lynn well - my dad was born in Ten Mile Bank, and I have relatives all around that area, my parents lived in West Winch for many years, after my dad died Mum lived in Snettisham for a long time before she moved nearer to me.
                    Last edited by VonUK; 23-04-2012, 21:17.

Comment

Hi Saltflybum, and welcome.
                      derek b and Babs

Comment

Rick

Methinks you got a bargain, well done.
                        Graham
                        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks for the link you sent me Graham. I put this one down to fate. it was, perhaps, meant to be.

Its a tidy Vehicle and after some money changes hands my wife and I will be proud new owners.

Rick

Comment

Thanks for the link you sent me Graham. I put this one down to fate. it was, perhaps, meant to be.

Its a tidy Vehicle and after some money changes hands my wife and I will be proud new owners.

Rick

I had a feeling you would, :so happy: and you will enjoy it.
                            Jessie

Comment

Rick

Glad to be of assistant, we had a Duo a while ago now and we loved it, if you haven't seen our website you can read all about our Duo here:

http://smallmotorhome.co.uk/campinginaromahomeduo.html
                              Graham

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X