This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all

We recently bought a venerable old C15 (1990 or might be 1989) Romahome and apart from the change in mindset needed to drive it instead of a modern automatic car with power steering, we are loving it. We got stuck in traffic on Saturday and just pulled into a parking area and had a cup of tea until it had sorted out! Brilliant.

Will probably need to pick peoples brains a lot as it will be quite a learning curve.

Happy camping everyone.

Ellen

Hello Ellen

Welcome to our friendly forum, I'm sorry your post didn't appear straight away, we have had a few problems with people joining the forum just to post spam so all new user posts have to be seen by a moderator so that we know you are genuine. Glad to say you have passed the test so from now on all your posts will appear instantaneously.

Hope you enjoy using the forum, don't worry about asking questions there is always someone who can answer.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Welcome to the Friendly Website I'm a relatively 'newey' and have picked up some good tips It is a great site for being amused -see Joke Section really cheers me up, and there's also some great talent. See Jayjay/scarrabri productions.
      Twinkletoes (Ann) and big sister Songbird (Eileen)

Comment

Hi everyone, Im Dave, Ellens (Carnivelle) partner in crime. My arms are still aching after driving that "venerable" old C15 around for two days but it was worth it.

Ive been after getting myself a camper van for many years, I only wish I'd brought one sooner, as Ellen said, its nice to be able to pull over somewhere and make a cuppa (and have a piece of carrot cake!).

Hopefully we can use the benefit of your experience to further our own.

Dave
        http://romahomeandaway.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by DAVEBOY View Post
          Hi everyone, Im Dave, Ellens (Carnivelle) partner in crime. My arms are still aching after driving that "venerable" old C15 around for two days but it was worth it.

Ive been after getting myself a camper van for many years, I only wish I'd brought one sooner, as Ellen said, its nice to be able to pull over somewhere and make a cuppa (and have a piece of carrot cake!).

Hopefully we can use the benefit of your experience to further our own.

Dave
          Hi Dave

A big welcome to our forum, its great to have you (and Ellen) on here, lots of friendly people with advice.

You are a man after my own heart, I love carrot cake.:eat:

Happy camping and carrot cake eating.
          Graham
          Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

and a hello from me too
            Jessie

Comment

And hi from me!

We don;t bite and collectively speaking, with the help of our lovely expert, Ant, just about know everything there is to know about all aspects of camping!

I miss my Romahome, sadly had to sell and get a caravan, but I'm still here! And going to the Wolverley meet - you coming???

Comment

And hello to you both from me too. I had a C15 Hylo for three years, and eventually moved up to a newer Duo. I love having a camper. We got stuck in snow for four hours on our way back from holiday, so sat smugly with cup of tea in hand, sitting in our sleeping bags.
                This is a very friendly, helpful site, ask away.
                Aileen

Comment

Thanks for the friendly welcome, theres the whole summer in front of us to get to know our van, inside and out, so if we have any problems we cant solve we'll know where to come.
                  http://romahomeandaway.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome

Hi and Welcome to the Friendly Forum
                    Gunerdoo Do It Tomorrow ?

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X