As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy happy C15 Owner

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy happy C15 Owner

Hello Everybody, Im Chrissie and i am thrilled to have bought a 1995 Romahome C15 Hightop. In fact i am over the moon. Even though i have owned other motorhomes for years, i have always wanted a high top roma and now that i have one.. i just cant stay out of it Only one problem though, the previous owners seem to have removed the grill pan and as it is obviously quite a small grill area ,other pans dont fit. As im new to romahoming i dont know where to look for a new one, so please can anyone out there advise me? Thanks so much
    Chrissie

Welcome to the forum.

I imagine camping shops could probably supply a replacement grill pan. I bought one years ago which saw me through my student days. I have a Romahome too although, being a bit short on culinary skills, I haven't yet used the grill!

Comment

Welcome to the forum, you will find plenty of help here.
      But I think a few of us have removed our grill pans, as the grill is quite slow - see the recent thread on toasters to us on the gas ring.
      We use a Remoska if we have EHU, a double skillet if not. There are plenty of posts on this topic
      Sue

Comment

Hi Chrissie and welcome.
        derek b and Babs

Comment

Hi Chrissie

Welcome to Romahoming. I have a 1995 HyTop too, only purchased in July! Like you, I can't keep out of it. I use my grill for toast mainly but find it pretty good so if you can pick one up I would advise it. I would suggest placing a "Wanted" Ad on this site, keep a check on e bay - I managed to get a C15 owners handbook there. Also Gumtree can be quite good. Other than that I would think a good caravan/motorhome/camping shop should either have one or be able to get you one. Try romahome themselves, I got the romahome handbook from them for £17 - which is helpful! I have so far had two trips in mine and off again next week for a longer tour. Enjoy your romahome and you will, I am sure, find this site helpful especially for hints and tips. Eileen

Comment

Thanks so much

Originally posted by ellenisle View Post
            Welcome to Romahoming. I have a 1995 HyTop too, only purchased in July! Like you, I can't keep out of it. I use my grill for toast mainly but find it pretty good so if you can pick one up I would advise it. I would suggest placing a "Wanted" Ad on this site, keep a check on e bay - I managed to get a C15 owners handbook there. Also Gumtree can be quite good. Other than that I would think a good caravan/motorhome/camping shop should either have one or be able to get you one. Try romahome themselves, I got the romahome handbook from them for £17 - which is helpful! I have so far had two trips in mine and off again next week for a longer tour. Enjoy your romahome and you will, I am sure, find this site helpful especially for hints and tips. Eileen
            Thanks so much for your reply and advice, in fact thanks to all who replied!! What a friendly site!! As i have said i have owned other motorhomes, but this feels like my den

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X