As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's been a while

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been a while

Hi guys
    It's been a while since Florence and my self have been on. We have had an amazing year so far out in Florence every chance we get, totally hooked and loving the campervan life. Florence is looking forward to a bit of a make over thro the winter. Soon as her make over happens I shall post some before and after pictures. We are hopefully going to start and plan a tour around Scotland next year. Xxxx

Glad you are enjoying life with Florence, we have circumnavigated Scotland a couple of times-you'll love it, Spring or Autumn are the best times to avoid the mossies!
    derek b and Babs

Comment

This camping lark is very addictive, hope the make over goes well, looking forward to seeing your progress.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by florence View Post
        Hi guys
        It's been a while since Florence and my self have been on. We have had an amazing year so far out in Florence every chance we get, totally hooked and loving the campervan life. Florence is looking forward to a bit of a make over thro the winter. Soon as her make over happens I shall post some before and after pictures. We are hopefully going to start and plan a tour around Scotland next year. Xxxx
        Dont forget to look at the meets being planned and come and join us we would love to meet you!

Ian
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Am glad you are enjoying your travels.

We, too, have had our van just over a year and I am TOTALLY addicted! I have to keep sending our kids an update on our plans, in case they are hoping to catch us at home.

If you find time to come to some of the meets as well, maybe we could compare notes!
          Carpe diem! :)

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X