As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello

Hello all,just joined today,i've just got back from the M.O.T.,shop,and the little beauty passed again with no probs.Its a Renault Kangoo which ive converted in to a micro camper 4 years ago .Looked at professional conversions but they all looked very claustrophobic and we didn't like the idea of sleeping in the front seats.Ours has a portable cooker,sink with electric pumped water,leisure battery,loads of storage and a Double Bed !.[Sink / cooker can be used from both inside and out of the van]Will post some pics later. Could be up for sale soon as we're looking to buy a newer Kangoo/Berlingo. Post again soon ....D.

Welcome to the forum, we have some other Kangoo owners on here so no doubt they will be along soon to welcome you.

Look forward to seeing the pictures.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

from me

Look forward to seeing some pictures too.
      Jessie

Comment

Hello D,
        I'd like to see photos too. I accosted a bloke in a converted Kangoo on the pass above Beddgelert (sounds like a pun!) and he very kindly showed me round it. It's like a strange affliction this obsession with small motorhomes!
        Aileen

Comment

sorry.

Originally posted by buildavan View Post
          Hello all,just joined today,i've just got back from the M.O.T.,shop,and the little beauty passed again with no probs.Its a Renault Kangoo which ive converted in to a micro camper 4 years ago .Looked at professional conversions but they all looked very claustrophobic and we didn't like the idea of sleeping in the front seats.Ours has a portable cooker,sink with electric pumped water,leisure battery,loads of storage and a Double Bed !.[Sink / cooker can be used from both inside and out of the van]Will post some pics later. Could be up for sale soon as we're looking to buy a newer Kangoo/Berlingo. Post again soon ....D.
          Sorry i havn't posted, first i found that all my pics were prints, so i took nearly 30 digi pics the following day. But then our dog [Lab cross]became very ill that night so its been a rollercoaster of emotions since. The Vet says she has severe Liver damage,caused by the medication shes been on for years,[shes only 6 ]she had a good day today. Will post a couple of pics now,[if i do it correctly] Think the right place is the Car and Light van section... chears D.

Comment

Hello!

Sounds like a nice conversion.

Sorry to hear about your dog, mine isn't too grand either, so I know what you're going thru. Take heart, there's a lot they can do these days.

Comment

Hello and welcome the conversion looks good

Comment

Hi

A lot of my friends have converted vans, mainly transit size, for agility, big cages for the dogs, beds for themselves etc its amazing what can be done.

Sorry to hear about your dog, depending on how bad the liver damage is, it can be managed by several different methods including diet. I have had two Westies with livershunt, one severe one mild, Jade is still with me and nearly fighting fit, she has a few other problems, but Belle's was too severe and her liver damaged too badly but she still lived 3 x longer than anyone gave her, they said she would see her 1st birthday, 3 years and 10 months she got to by sheer love and determination. Ask your vet about lactulose, Belle was on that as well as antibiotics and managing her diet, its a big help, an not an actual medicine we can use it, over the counter.

Best wishes and hugs for your dog, and good luck with your Kangoo and have fun.
                A dog is for life, for loving and forever, and x3 is even better :)

Comment

Kind words

Hi,thanks for the kind words, Lou,has been quite well for the last few days ,but visited the Vet today and shes back 'under the weather'again tonight. Glad people like the conversion,have got a few more pics to put on. This was a quicky,only drilling 2 small holes for the striplite over rear door.Everything else fitted is using existing original fixings.[the idea being , making the conversion REUSABLE.]Just refit the rear seat & seatbelts and sell as a car if buyers are not interested as a camper. Have done 2 before the Kangoo,a Toyota Liteace [which we outgrew] & a high top s.w.b. Transit [which we really went to town on.]but unfortunatly the base vehicle turned out not as good as we thought. Got pics of these somewhere as well. post soon.....D.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X