X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello from Staffordshire

Hi Everyone,

Sorry you have to blame MaryMary and Caz, they showed me where to come, I don't actually have a motorhome, but my parents and my brother do, I however only have a humble caravan, unfortuntately can't get enough cages in a motorhome for my dogs. So we have a Kia Sedona caged out for the dogs safety and a Sprite Alpine 2 with fleeces for the dogs comfort....hmmm yep I am nuts about my girls.

We are actually booked in at Wolverley at the end of April so will be meeting some of you in a short while in fact 11 sleeps

Looking forward to it
    A dog is for life, for loving and forever, and x3 is even better :)

Hi Kipsy
    Welcome to the forum, its nice to have another caravanner on here, jayjay has got one and we also have a couple of Romini Caravan owners, anyway its nice to see you on here and I hope you enjoy the forum and look forward to seeing you at Wolverley.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

hello chuck!!
      I'd let myself go but I've already gone......:D

Comment

Guilty until proven innocent .......... err,I mean .............

Comment

nice to meet you
          Jessie

Comment

Glad I won't be the only one with a caravan!!! Look forward to meeting you!!

Just 11 more sleeps? EE, I'd better get something done around here.. like check tyre pressures, grease things, etc, etc.... I've packed the tarp! LOL!!

Comment

Well I have joined

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X