As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello All From Canada

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello All From Canada

You are so far ahead of us here in fuel economy and multiuse vehicles I must thank you for sharing your knowledge freely. I am retired and have been involved with RV's here for over 20 years,From a 40ft. motor home to canvas and for the last 5, vans and homebuilt teardrop trailers always seeking higher mpgs and versativity and not gotten close to this forums norms I will read it all and hope I also can contribute to this valuable asset .Again Thanks Sandy

Originally posted by Sandy St.Louis View Post
    You are so far ahead of us here in fuel economy and multiuse vehicles I must thank you for sharing your knowledge freely. I am retired and have been involved with RV's here for over 20 years,From a 40ft. motor home to canvas and for the last 5, vans and homebuilt teardrop trailers always seeking higher mpgs and versativity and not gotten close to this forums norms I will read it all and hope I also can contribute to this valuable asset .Again Thanks Sandy
    Hi Sandy, and welcome!
    Nice to hear from you,your experience will spark interest,there is a lot of technical experience among our members!

Have a nice christmas

Ian
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Sandy

I know I have spoken and welcomed you in a pm but I just wanted to welcome you officially I think you are our first contributor from Canada.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum!!

Comment

Hi Sandy - lovely to have a new member from Canada. Can we have photos please
          Mary

Comment

Hi Sandy, can I have a Mountie for Christmas, oh go on please, please, please

Comment

Hi Sandy and welcome
              derek b and Babs

Comment

Possibly this will come through http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?s...1&l=851c03a250 as a link which will show an atempt to create a small car camper and tug . Number 8 is a teardrop I built this year.Madwoman not knowing how deep your pockets are a mountie may be a problem although some have been bought but pricey. Thankyou for the welcome I have had very few firsts. The link is to a build album on facebook as I type this it is not showing as a link possibly due to moderation. Happy Holidays to all .Sandy PS as is noticable I have not been able to get your spell check working yet.

Comment

Originally posted by madwoman View Post
                  Hi Sandy, can I have a Mountie for Christmas, oh go on please, please, please
                  You can share my handsome Mountie, if you like! He lives in Hay River, NWT. I am the one on HIS left. I'm the one in the white blouse / blue skirt, with a rapidly beating heart!!!
                  Carpe diem! :)

Comment

Hi. Welcome to the forum.

You live in a truly beautiful country - great scenery & wildlife, exciting whitewater rafting and HUGE blood-sucking vampires that you call mosquitoes.:santa:

Comment

Originally posted by NomadSue2012 View Post
                      You can share my handsome Mountie, if you like! He lives in Hay River, NWT. I am the one on HIS left. I'm the one in the white blouse / blue skirt, with a rapidly beating heart!!!

OOOOOH he IS nice..................couldn't you smuggle him back?

Comment

Originally posted by madwoman View Post
                        OOOOOH he IS nice..................couldn't you smuggle him back?
                        Believe you me, my sister and I DID try! Our sister-in-law persuaded him to dress up especially for us. It made our day.

(I think this photo was taken some 15 years ago.)

Comment

He probably has middle aged spread by now then

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X