This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Honda t550 Romahome owner ...

Just wanted to say Hi... I pick up my new to me romahome on this Saturday coming(1st May) and can't wait ... am so excited ..
    I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
    http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Hi minimouse

Welcome to the forum, we all know that feeling of excitement when you pick up your new van, I hope the weather holds out for you and you are able to try it out soon.

We have known people being that excited that they have spent the first night after picking up a new van sleeping in it on the drive.

Don't forget to come back and tell us all about it and maybe post a picture, if you are in need of any help there is always someone on here who can usually help, lots of friendly advice for newbies.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Minimouse View Post
      Just wanted to say Hi... I pick up my new to me romahome on this Saturday coming(1st May) and can't wait ... am so excited ..
      Hello and welcome,
      I can honestly say you could not wish for a friendlier bunch than these forum members, and they know such a lot, they have an answer for any problem.
      hope you get out in your new baby soon.
      best wishes
      Ian
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

I have a few days off work at the end of next week so hopefully it won't rain ..
        I make occasional visits to reality, but I'm not a full time resident
        http://minimouseandmilos.blogspot.com

Comment

welcome from me too, yes, everyone is very friendly and very helpful no matter what your questions may be..
          Jessie

Comment

Welcome Minimouse!

I wish you many happy hours and miles in your new to you romahome.

I've just joined this forum myself and have found it so helpful so far. I hoping to be excitedly posting about the arrival of my own van before TOO long.

Pema Lily

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X