As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello - would like permission to post a link

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello - would like permission to post a link

Hi all

I’m building a website that I hope will be of use to all motorhome users, its a map based site which shows a number of useful POIs including rest stops (possible wild camping spots), walks and soon to be added - motorhome service points (water/toilet emptying) amongst others.

I’d like to post a link in the Wild Camping forum on here, but before I do I wanted to check that it was OK to do so. Can someone confirm its OK?

The site is free to use, and will always be free to use - I’m building it for my own benefit but would like others to contribute to the information.

Thanks

Paul
    My map, free to all to use.

Hi Paul

Welcome to the forum.

Feel free to post a link to your website and perhaps you would put a link to our forum on your website.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Thanks Graham

I will have to create a links page on my site as its still under-development but I can sort that out with the next few days.

I’ll open a thread in the wild camping area as that’s what my sites about. Feel free to close/delete this one if you feel its appropriate.
      My map, free to all to use.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
      Working...
      X