As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hello everybody!

Collapse
This topic is closed, however please feel free to start a new topic on the subject.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everybody!

Hello there! We are Gary and Chrissy and we live right on the edge of south London bordering on Surrey. We have a 20 year old Hylo which we use at the weekends throughout the summer. We always wild camp and have some beautiful spots in woodland and quiet carparks stored in our sat nav. We stay mainly in Sussex and Hampshire but go further afield if we have a long weekend or a week off, staying in the Wye valley, Derbyshire or Yorkshire. We love geocaching and walk a lot, following the many caching circuits dotted around the country

Hi Gary and Chrissy

Welcome to the forum, we like Geocaching too, it's a great way to make a walk more interesting, it also gets our grandchildren off their computer games and in the fresh air getting exercise.

We prefer campsites to wild camping but there are plenty on here who do like it, look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello again

Well hello Gary and Chrissy I see you made it at last Welcome

Alf

Comment

Hello and welcome from me too !
        Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Welcome - from a Hylo owning wild-camper based in the Wye Valley!

Comment

Hello and welcome
            Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Hello and welcome from another newbie! I'm intrigued....what's geocaching? If grandchildren like it I need to know about it!
                Whippety

Comment

Originally posted by Whippetywanderings View Post
                  Hello and welcome from another newbie! I'm intrigued....what's geocaching? If grandchildren like it I need to know about it!
                  Whippety
                  Its effectively like a treasure hunt but using a GPS device to find the hidden "caches".

Have a look here to find out all about it http://www.geocaching.com/
                  Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

That's fascinating....thanks very much!
                    Whippety

Comment

Wow! Can't believe how friendly everybody is on here Thank you all and happy camping, wild or tame!!!

Comment

Hello I like ego aching too! (Hmmmm that was predictive text for geocaching! Thought it funny so left it in!)
                        I am aiming to wild camp in Hampshire soon, my daughter lives in Winchester so I go there often.

Enjoy the forum

Bunchy

Comment

Originally posted by Bunchy View Post
                          Hello I like ego aching too! (Hmmmm that was predictive text for geocaching!

Bunchy

Comment

Hi.

I'm a Geocaching addict too.

Comment

We also have the geo caching bug, been doing it about 2years now, we love it

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X