X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello!

looking forward to meeting up with you

Hello Petal

Welcome to the Small Motorhome Forum, lots of friendly people on here to chat to and lots of good advice too (if you need it).

We are having a meet in October if you would like to come see the thread in "Fancy Meeting Up" section.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi from me too! What unit do you have?

Comment

Hello & welcome from Essex. Do try and come to the meet up in Oct, its a lovely site.

Comment

Hello Petal,

Welcome to a friendly forum, where there's always something of interest being discussed. Mary
          :sunshine:

Comment

Originally posted by jayjay View Post
            Hi from me too! What unit do you have?
            I've recently bought an R20 pullman from some Romaclub friends. Previous to that, I'd been driving a C15 hytop for 10 years. What a difference! I've been trying to find the ?thread re blown air heating. At the recent Romaclub AGM Ant was going to test the heating (I thought it was very smelly) but he said to take great care as the leisure battery was only just into the green. If you try to turn on the heating without enough power in the leisure battery then you can lose the heating system (I think). As my battery never goes beyond the first bit of green, I'm not going to be trying the heating but then you're supposed to run it at least once a month (I think). So a hasty trip to Ant is on the cards. Lots to learn, and I couldn't have found a better place for it.

Comment

Originally posted by petal View Post
              I've recently bought an R20 pullman from some Romaclub friends. Previous to that, I'd been driving a C15 hytop for 10 years. What a difference! I've been trying to find the ?thread re blown air heating. At the recent Romaclub AGM Ant was going to test the heating (I thought it was very smelly) but he said to take great care as the leisure battery was only just into the green. If you try to turn on the heating without enough power in the leisure battery then you can lose the heating system (I think). As my battery never goes beyond the first bit of green, I'm not going to be trying the heating but then you're supposed to run it at least once a month (I think). So a hasty trip to Ant is on the cards. Lots to learn, and I couldn't have found a better place for it.
              Hello Petal,
              I am sure that genius Ant can help.Did we meet at the Roma AGM, its slightly difficult with forum names to know who you have met.
              It was a great Rally but poor Ant was up to his eyebrows in work.
              Hope to see you (and all the others) at the isle of wight.
              Ian
              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Yes, Ian - I'm Bridget and look forward to seeing you at Moreton. If you give me your e-mail address I'll send you details of how to get to Fosseway Farm.

Comment

Originally posted by petal View Post
                  Yes, Ian - I'm Bridget and look forward to seeing you at Moreton. If you give me your e-mail address I'll send you details of how to get to Fosseway Farm.
                  Hi Bridget,
                  lovely to hear from you again, this is a very good forum, really nice friendly people, pauline and graham are so nice, you will enjoy meeting them.
                  And, you can chat about anything.
                  See you in Moreton.
                  Ian
                  Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                    pauline and graham are so nice, you will enjoy meeting them.
                    Don't give us such a big build up Bridget will be disappointed.
                    Graham
                    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment