This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thankyou

Thank you to all those who have sent me messages of encouragement. You do sound a nice lot. I have just noticed that under my name it says junior member, does this mean you think I'm under 21?, if so it can stay I am the proud owner of a Romahome hylo and I've had it for 2 years. I'm a member of the Roma club and I've recently returned home from a rally in Thetford Forest - very peaceful alongside a river.
    Now busy planning my next jaunt.

Junior Member means that you have just joined, as you make more posts it will change and when you have done lots and lots of posts you will be a senior member.

You can change it if you want by going to your user control panel.

Thetford Forest sounds nice and haven't you had some lovely weather.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi january

Welcome to the site. You are quite right that they are a nice lot on here, very friendly and good company. Maybe you will join us one day in your little van. The meets have been really good fun so far.

Comment

from me too
        Jessie

Comment

Originally posted by january View Post
          Thank you to all those who have sent me messages of encouragement. You do sound a nice lot. I have just noticed that under my name it says junior member, does this mean you think I'm under 21?, if so it can stay I am the proud owner of a Romahome hylo and I've had it for 2 years. I'm a member of the Roma club and I've recently returned home from a rally in Thetford Forest - very peaceful alongside a river.
          Now busy planning my next jaunt.
          Hello January,
          Glad you made it, quite a few roma clubbers on this site,but its not exclusive any small motorhome or caravan or trailer tent is welcome, you get to know folk fast here. I will probably see you at one of the roma rallys this year.
          Have a nice summer.
          Ian
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X