X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nu Venture Nu Owners

Hello all,
    Just bought our first campervan and after always thinking we'd buy a Romahome we've just become the proud owners of a pre-owned Nu Venture Surf !
    Still getting everything sorted out before our first overnight trip and hoping for less windy weather than we've had this weekend.
    Chris & Si

You have got a nice van,well done,I look forward to meeting you all .

Ian
    Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Congratulations on your new buy and good luck with your first outings, the first of many! Maybe join us at the big meet at the weekend, there are spaces with EHU and we will make you very welcome-and have a good nosey at your nu venture!
      Why not have a look at my latest wildlife photos, habitat projects and general natural world related shenanigans? https://facebook.com/Watsonswildlife

Comment

Hello from another Nu Venturer

Welcome from me too. We've just traded in our much loved Romahome Outlook for a Nu Venture Rio.

Hope you enjoy your van.

Comment

Lovely and just in time for a great season! Enjoy and welcome to the forum!

Comment

Welcome to the forum.
            Graham
            Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi and welcome.
              We hope you get as much pleasure from your NU Surf as we have from ours.
              We are just back from Betswy Coed, really nice site but expensive, lots of walks and two chip shops!

Comment