X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greetings from Cardiff

Hi all,

Have lurked on here for a bit and thought I'd stick my head above the parapet! I'm Paul, live in Cardiff, family of four and currently caravanners although we may become tenters soon. Owning a Romahome is an ambition, though perhaps a rather long term one at present. It'll happen one day though, so I like to keep up to date on what Romahome are up to.

Cheers

Paul.

Welcome to the forum Paul, thanks for introducing yourself, I can't see a family of four fitting into an outlook. It'd be a bit of a squash.

Having said that the R40 would fit the bill nicely.

I hope you fulfill your ambition and sooner rather than later.

Enjoy the forum.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Ah but no Graham, if the children are old enough pack tent or awning with sleeping quarters....... Children like tents, and own area...... parents get van.

Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by Roamingsue View Post
        Ah but no Graham, if the children are old enough pack tent or awning with sleeping quarters....... Children like tents, and own area...... parents get van.

Simple.

Good point but they would have to have an outlook with pullman seats or a Duo Plus so that the kids are strapped up correctly in the back.

A Dimension would also work, four forward facing seats with seat belts. We take our grandchildren with us occasionally and use the awning for sleeping, they love it.
        Graham
        Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
          Good point but they would have to have an outlook with pullman seats or a Duo Plus so that the kids are strapped up correctly in the back.

A Dimension would also work, four forward facing seats with seat belts. We take our grandchildren with us occasionally and use the awning for sleeping, they love it.
          I would go for the dimension or the R25 as you would need a reasonable kitchen area to cater.... OR of course the R40 which is designed for a family.

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
          Working...
          X