This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Yer

just joined the group ,name Del, live on the south coast, and have a vw Topaz, so a great Helloooo, from me

Originally posted by novawight View Post
    just joined the group ,name Del, live on the south coast, and have a vw Topaz, so a great Helloooo, from me
    Wotcha Del

Nice to have you onboard, enjoy the forum.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Welcome to the best ever forum. Lots of info & help on here if you need it. Where on south coast are you? We have a meet up near Colchester in Oct if your up for it, your more than welcome.

Comment

A warm welcome to another Southerner. We seem to be out-numbered by folks from oop North, but they're all a very friendly bunch with lots of good advice. We had a great meet in April, my first, and if they are all like that you would have a good time and make many friends.

Comment

Hi from me here in Cheshire!

Comment

Hi from Cleethorpes, welcome to our forum
            Gadgetman......... (Bryan)
            'Live without regrets'

Comment

Originally posted by Twinkletoes View Post
              A warm welcome to another Southerner. We seem to be out-numbered by folks from oop North, but they're all a very friendly bunch with lots of good advice. We had a great meet in April, my first, and if they are all like that you would have a good time and make many friends.
              What we lack in numbers down south, we make up for with our astounding good looks.
              Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Originally posted by Ian STOCKLEY View Post
                What we lack in numbers down south, we make up for with our astounding good looks.
                And modesty

Hi from another suverner
                Derek Our Berlingo camping car

Comment

I'm in the midlands, so not sure which group I fall into, I suppose a northerner is someone who lives north of watford gap.
                  Graham
                  Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello down there from up here in cheshire where the sun always shines,welcome to forum, glad to have you onboard.
                    Ian you got that wrong its us northeners who have the good looks.

Comment

Originally posted by Graham View Post
                      I'm in the midlands, so not sure which group I fall into, I suppose a northerner is someone who lives north of watford gap.
                      Your a northener... according the the agility shows as per your suggestion anyone north of watford gap is a Northerner you might be semi southern before Oxford
                      A dog is for life, for loving and forever, and x3 is even better :)

Comment

Hello from me in Lancashire how north is that

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X