This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi all..

Just a quick from sunny Swindon. Been doing some research using this great forum and will hopefully be driving a Duo very soon.

(oops, just seen the time. I don't think it's sunny at the mo )

My wife & I are looking for a little more comfort when wild camping out in the sticks these days, the Duo seems to be the logical way to go. We'll just get the bikes inside along with the walking boots so happy bunnies all round..

Hopefully see you out there

Derwen & Suzanne

Welcome Derwen, you've made a good choice we've had two Duo's before moving on to our beloved Dimension but we loved the Duo's too, great little vans and gets lots of interest when driving around.

Have a great time in your new van and thanks for joining the forum.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi ~Derwen

Welcome and hope to see you on your travels one day. Romahomes are lovely vans whichever one you choose.

I can get two pairs of walking boots under the seat and walking clothes dry well overnight in the cab if it is facing the sunrise.

Comment

Thanks very much for the welcomes .
        We started looking at the outlooks last year but due to short working weeks etc we have now gone for the Duo, that said, the Duo would suit us more than the outlook at the moment (for one thing, we wont be so worried about leaving it parked ).

Comment

Originally posted by Derwen View Post
          Thanks very much for the welcomes .
          We started looking at the outlooks last year but due to short working weeks etc we have now gone for the Duo, that said, the Duo would suit us more than the outlook at the moment (for one thing, we wont be so worried about leaving it parked ).
          Hi folks,
          good choice, perfect for two.
          May I suggest you join the Roma Club, they have lots of meets and its a good way to pick up ideas and friends.
          This forum also has meets, hope to see you both someday.
          Ian
          Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Hi Ian, yes the Roma Club looks like the one to join, hopefully a discount on the insurance too.
            Looks like we've found the one for us

1998 with 27k 3 owners & full history...... Collecting it on Wednesday...

Will have trouble sleeping tonight me thinks...

Comment

Hello Derwen,
              I'm sure you'll really enjoy your van. I had a C15 Hylo for 3 years and loved it so much that I sold it and my car to buy an Outlook that I use as my everyday car. I am so pleased with it that I love driving it (even to work!). We've had this one just over a year, but have had about 70 nights away in it as well as loads of days out.
              Have fun,
              Aileen. x

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
              Working...
              X