This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello from mezan owner

just joined hello to all owned a mezan for some 5 years with lots of miles and stories and modifications. get it together autosleeper or the competition will overtake you.

Hello shirleyanne

Welcome to the forum, nice to have another Mezan owner on here, we are very Romahome top heavy.

Sorry your post didn't appear for a while, we have to check all new users posts before we can let them through due to spammers and we are on holiday at the moment so can't get on the internet as much as normal.

Your posts will appear straight away now we know you are genuine.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello!

Comment

Mezan`s

Originally posted by shirleyanne View Post
        just joined hello to all owned a mezan for some 5 years with lots of miles and stories and modifications. get it together autosleeper or the competition will overtake you.
        Hello Shirleyanne are you from my neck of the woods by any chance as all i see when am out n about here is Mezans all over the place either that it`s the same one coming back from where i am going to

Comment

no. we are at the moment in france. but isnt it funny, you don't see one for weeks and weeks then they are everywhere. we are thinking of starting a business as abroad we are constantly bombarded with people wanting to view it

Comment

Hello Shirleyanne,
            Welcome to a friendly and helpful forum,
            Aileen

Comment

Hello, I'm new too, so just getting used to things on here. All the best. Alison

Comment

Hi there Shirleyanne and bluenote47 and welcome to our friendly forum.
                Mary
                :sunshine:

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                Working...
                X