This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

Hello, I haven't bought my motorhome yet ! although I've been researching for a wee while. The problem is my budget. There seems to be much more to choose from in England and I'm in Scotland, so still building up on the enthusiasm to travel south and actually view some.
    This is a great site and very encouraging members. Being a solo camper I'm spurred on to persevering. Cheers.

Hello and a warm welcome from me!

I think a friend of mine from Glasgow got a good bargain with the one he bought on Gumtree!

Comment

Hello from me too!
      Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

Do you have any 'shows' close to you? There is one at Stratford Upon Avon this weekend and if you buy some of the motor-home magazines you will find all kinds of info about how/where to buy.

Comment

Hello and welcome to the forum! I had the opposite experience - travelled from London to Scotland for my second hand Trigano as well as my first Romahome! Coming back through gales with the Trigano put it through its paces straight off -
          Any road, good luck in your hunt. If you can wait until the late autumn, the real deals start appearing.
          Jacsprat

Comment

Welcome

Don't forget to check out the classifieds section of the forum, your ideal companion might just be sitting there waiting for you
            Better a rainy day on the hill than a sunny day in the office!

Comment

Also - if you do decide to have a look-see round one of the larger 'shows' book B&B well in advance 'cos the areas get busy

Comment

Don't know if this one is still for sale, but may be worth a look

http://***********************/forsa...e-Hy-Lo/17936#

Jules

Comment