X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie looking for HELP

Hi Everyone
    I have just joined and would like to say Hi to one and all. Iam in need of some sound advice and Help - if at all possible.
    I have a c15 champ van 1997 - (magic machine) and need to remove rear suspension (mot fail - rear bearing) - How can I do this without going to garage ££££££££££, s - any help will be most appreciated
    Many thanks in advance
    Stevie

Hi Stevie

Welcome to the forum, I can't answer your question but if you don't get any replies in this section it might be worth asking in the "Ask Ant" section or the Technical Section.
    Graham
    Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hello Stevie
      I can't help on garagey things, but good luck with it. Alison

Comment

Thanks

Thank you - seem to have the problem under control now - no joy from main dealers but loads of help from local suppliers - and a fraction of the price - it just goes to show if you do a bit of leg work - it pays.
        Many thanks
        Stevie

Comment

Hi Stevie and welcome to the forum. Glad you've now sorted the problem out. Happy Roming!
          Mary
          :sunshine:

Comment

Hi Stevie!

Glad you got your van sorted.

My car needed a service, phoned Nissan garage and it was around £320. It was £150 inc.parts & labour at my local garage... They did an excellent job, reduced the petrol consumption by an awful lot.

Car is back there again now - awaiting a new belt for something or other (clanking noise) and there goes another £100... ker ching! OUCH

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
            Working...
            X