This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First motorhome

Hi everyone, 2 firsts for me, first time forum user, and first time motorhome owner. I bought a Romahome Duo in March and I LOVE it. I will be needing lots of help and tips from you more experienced owners as I havent got a clue. Put the awning up first time in garden with lots of head scratching and swearing, it only took 45 minutes!!! I gather after reading your threads there is a Romahome club, I'll look for that to join. Look forward to hearing from you all x

Hi tilli

Welcome to what must be the friendliest forum on the net. You will get lots of help from the folk on here and they have a wealth of knowledge. Look forward to meeting up at one of the meets.

You will have loads of fun with your little van.

Comment

Hello Tilli

Glad you have found us, you won't regret it, lots of help and advice from friendly people.

I hope you have lots of lovely holidays in your Duom they are lovely little vans.
      Graham
      Did you know you can follow us on Facebook, YouTube and Twitter or you can visit us at our Website

Comment

Hi Tilli
        I'm new too, but have already had lots of help from friendly forum members. Happy camping. Alison

Comment

Hi Tilli,
          Welcome to the greatest forum for small motorhomes.
          The Duo is just great, I'm sure you'll have lots of great trips. The Roma Club have lots of rally's and everyone is sooo friendly and many of the Roma Club people are also on here.
          I've had good advice here, and I am also new to forum's, can't yet post piccies, but will get there eventually. Ann

Comment

Originally posted by tilli10 View Post
            Hi everyone, 2 firsts for me, first time forum user, and first time motorhome owner. I bought a Romahome Duo in March and I LOVE it. I will be needing lots of help and tips from you more experienced owners as I havent got a clue. Put the awning up first time in garden with lots of head scratching and swearing, it only took 45 minutes!!! I gather after reading your threads there is a Romahome club, I'll look for that to join. Look forward to hearing from you all x
            Hello Tilli,
            Look for Roma Club .org.uk, the membership form is there with all details.
            Its quite true, this is a wonderfully friendly forum, I was a very nervous newbie at the beginning of this year, but I went to the Wolverley meet and the people could not have been nicer. I then joined the Roma Club in time for the AGM at Comberton and everyone was So nice, You are definately off to a good start.
            Happy Camping, I look forward to meeting you.
            Ian
            Young men sow wild oats.Old men grow sage.

Comment

A big Essex welcome from us too. As other people have said, this is the best forum for friendship and advice. If you fancy meeting up with us all we will be in Polstead nr Colchester in October. Have a look at the "fancy meeting up" section.You will be more than welcome.

Comment

Hi Tilli

Hi Tilli,
                Best thing I've done this year buying my first motorhome and discovering a whole new world out there.
                I also went to Comberton and was overwhelmed by the friendly support. Never experienced anything quite like it.
                I also went to Glastonbury last week which was another experience altogether and again found that folks woth motorhomes were only too pleased to help.
                Happy travelling and hope we meet sometime.
                Jill S

Comment

Welcome

Belated welcome from me Tilli! Looking forward to hearing about your newbie experiences as I'm a newbie too. I haven't even got my van yet, but I've learnt a lot from this forum and I'm raring to go.

Wishing you happy holidays and easy awnings!

Pema Lily

Comment

First holiday

Just returned home an hour ago having spent 2 wonderful weeks in Scotland in our Romahome. Could have stayed on longer but need to go back to work. Stayed at a wonderful little site in Findochty on the Moray coast, the sea was literally yards from our door, sat watching dolphins in the bay, some wonderful sunsets, and it was still light at midnight. Cant wait for the next trip out. Jill you are practically a neighbour, I live in Bedlington, only 16 mile from you. Would love to meet up somewhere. Will post some photos, when I work out how to do it !!!

Comment

Hi there!

would love to visit the Moray coast, so I'm looking forward to the photo's!

Comment

New romahome owner

Hi there - i've just returned from a trip to Old Hartley pitched next to the sea looking at St Mary's Lighthouse.

I'm trying to set up a small group of like-minded ladies with lots of get-up-and-go who might like to meet up and to travel abroad.

Get in touch if you're interested!

Chris

Comment

Welcome Tillie

Hi Tillie and a belated welcome.

Get out and about and enjoy your van. Hope to meet up sometime.

Sunshine

Comment

tilli, There is one thing to be said about living in the central area of the british Isles. (not good on my geography!!) You have the best of travelling north,east,south,west! Glad to hear you are enjoying your Romahome.
                            Jessie

Comment

320x50 mobile only under posts reg users

Collapse

728x90 google ad under posts desktop only reg users

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X